Every time you go shopping, you share intimate details about your consumption patterns with retailers. And many of those retailers are studying those details to figure out what you like, what you need, and which coupons are most likely to make you happy.Target, for example, has figured out how to data-mine its way into your womb, to figure out whether you have a baby on the way long before you need to start buying diapers. link
- Round Up! : Footenotes on What does Facebook censor?
- Valentine’s Round-Up : Footenotes on Stealth campaign against Obama
- We’re Getting There Round-Up : Footenotes on Vintage ads on vintage train
- Ante-Thanksgiving Round-Up! : Footenotes on Shepard Fairey, Obama and Occupy
- Footenotes » Blog Archive » iRound-Up 10/9/11 on 70′s Style!
Tagsartwork behind-the-scenes brand branding co-opting consumer-misbehavior demographics display flim guerrilla hoax humor in-the-background lawsuit Lets-not-think-this-through marketing mental health New York City no-space online politics print product PSA race retro sex social-media stealth street-art video viral